As a cost effective solution for the traditional telecom services
migrate to the IP packet networking technology, BD-E1-IP adopts the
innovative TDM over IP technology, time division multiplexing, it
transports the legacy E1/T1 data through the existing Ethernet or
BD-E1-IP is the new generation of the TDM over IP equipment with IP
circuit emulation that supports transportation of E1/T1 over
Ethernet or IP network. The uplink ports is IEEE 802.3 compliant,
10/100BaseT auto-sensed Ethernet port.
The Ethernet over E1 converter is a mini type device,which only
half occupation of 19" device. It is very convenient for customer
to use it.
The state-of-the-art design provides the highest availability with
the accurate timing signal and data bit stream reconstruction.
Predefined system parameter profiles that according to different
application requirement; ultimately simplify the installation
process and saving the maintenance cost.
Telecom and Enterprise users can save a lot of access and equipment
costs and generates new revenue by offering different types of
service over existing Ethernet networks. It is also suitable for
connecting to the wireless equipment to achieve fast deployment of
E1/T1 services. One particular application is to build E1/T1 links
with low cost Wireless LAN bridges, replacing much more costly
microwave radios. Operators can use BD-E1-IP to provide legacy TDM
services over wired or wireless packet network.
1. Support IETF RFC4553 SAToP protocol, Ethernet encapsulation support IP/UDP.
2. Support POE power unit embedded, support maximum 60W power over
3. User-friendly Web server supported for easy setup and
4. Point to point application and point to multipoint application
5. E1/T1 Port supported, E1 or T1 easy selected by Web Manager
6. Uplink ports 1+1 backup supported
7. Stable E1/T1 clock recovery, low jitter and wander
8. Low processing delay for E1/T1 channels, high bandwidth usage
9. Resist to packet loss, with PCM frame synchronization protection
10. User definable encapsulation packet size for different
11. Enough jitter buffer to resist packet delay variation (PDV)
12. Local Ethernet port throughput limiting, assuring E1/T1 QoS
13. Local and remote E1/T1 LOS and AIS and packet loss indication
for trouble-shooting and maintenance
14. Support cascade concatenate for more than E1/T1 port
15. Support double power or single power supplier.
2 Uplink (1+1), E1/T1
Comply with IEEE 802.3
E1 or T1 Ports Supported
Comply with G.703
Impedance: E1-120Ω/T1-100Ω or 75Ω
-48V DC or 220V (110V) AC or dual power supply
W x H x D (mm):
220 x 35 x 150
Application1: Point to Point Application
two units E1 TDM over IP work with voice device (PBX,PCM) and
ethernet device (switch or router),transmitting voice and ethernet
data over ethernet network.
Application2: Point to Point Application
E1 TDM over IP work with Voice over E1 converter,transmitting voice and ethernet data over ethernet network.
Application3: Point to multipoint Application
16units E1 TDM over IP work with 16E1 TDM over IP
or E1/4E1/8E1 TDM over IP work with 16E1 TDM over IP.